Rianthai Interplas Co., Ltd. Rianthai Interplas Company Limited is the manufacturer of plastic containers for cosmetics, foods and pharmaceutical products. We emphasize on creating value and success with our customers as well as our people through efficient management, manufacturing technologies and process under internationally recognized quality management system at reasonable cost to maximize customer’s satisfaction. In order to achieve the goal, we are now looking for high caliber candidates to join our team at our current Thapalak plant and new plant at Wellgrow.
Production Engineer 1 Position
- Analyze and solve production line problems in order to increase productivity
- Analyze any failures of machine.
- Be responsible for predictive and preventive maintenance of machine.
- Initiate continuous improvement activities on product quality and yield
- Utilize production resources to be in line with production planning
- Control production process to comply with production planning schedule
- Supervise, coach, monitor and motivate technicians to enhance operation performance against production target
Male or Female
Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial, Plastic Technology, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related field.
1 year experience as Production Engineer in plastic manufacturing would be an advantage.
Knowledge of quality system. such as: GMP, ISO 9001 would be an advantage.
Good analytical and systematic Thinking
Self initiative and motivation , strong leadership and team player, good interpersonal and communication skills
Computer literacy and good English Communication would be an advantage
Be able to work in shifts
Interested person please apply by e-mail with resume and recent photo stating expected salary to:
Khun Maneerat Leangrad, Human Resources Department